About Our Medical Cosmetics Clinic
Kerry Collins is the Director of Divine Aesthetics and is an Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner.
Kerry has over 26 years medical experience, working within the NHS as a Nurse and a Midwife, before entering the private sector as a Fertility Nurse Specialist. Kerry became intrigued by the world of cosmetic surgery and Aesthetics and trained with The Harley Medical group of Harley Street, London and gained extensive experience working alongside leading Cosmetic Surgeons and Dermatologists.
Kerry has trained to advanced level and has done extensive training with a number of award winning companies. She keeps updating constantly and regularly attends workshops, masterclasses and conferences to ensure the latest and best techniques and products are used and the latest policies are being adhered to.
Kerry is a member of the British Association of Aesthetic Nurses (BACN), which is the largest professional association for Aesthetic Nurses in the UK. The BACN operates a strict code of conduct to ensure patient safety with all procedures carried out by its members.
Divine Aesthetics will only ever use the safest, high quality products from world renowned companies such as Allergan, Sinclair Pharma,Obagi, Neostrata and Skinade, and Kerry has personal experience of having procedures done using these products.
Divine Aesthetics will promise to always:
- Provide a highly personalised service
- Offer a no pressure in-depth consultation
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding your details and treatments
- Adhere to Data Protection laws
- Ensure you always see the same Practitioner at every visit
- See you through your own full personal Aesthetic Journey
- Offer a reliable and punctual service (with the exception of an unforeseen emergency with a prior client)
- Offer only treatments that are of benefit to YOU and not a profit to us
- Provide a mobile contact in case of emergency or concerns
- Offer a review follow up appointment post procedures
- Maintain strict infection control measures to ensure your safety
- Use only the highest quality products from reputable companies and pharmacies
- Provide you with product leaflets, batch numbers from products and aftercare advice/leaflets.
- Maintain safety and provide effective treatments through quality training